Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quotes

If I were to take an average of the happiness lever per day, I actually think this month would have the highest in terms of pure enjoyment, sense of purpose, and genuine appreciation for such a lovely group of people that are here in Nicaragua. It's really inspiring all the amazing work you (Viva Nicaragua) do here  and I really hope you know how much this experience has changed my world.  Marisa Campain, Public Health Intern, 2014

A little quote could never express how much I loved my Nicaragua experience. I met the most unforgettable people and had so much fun crocheting and living la vida Nica.. And Carrie is absolutely fabulous! – Lucy Pei, Business and Community Development Intern, 2013

"The people and organization that I got to live with and work with through Viva Nicaragua were way better than I could have ever hoped for.  Viva gave me the opportunity to expand my understanding of the culture in Nicaragua and also how to do things in a sustainable way for a developing country.  Viva Nicaragua gave me the support I needed in order to be able to get things done, but also the space to learn how to do things on my own.  There were many challenging days but the good experiences were completely worth the hard ones!  I would recommend working with Viva to anyone who is wanting to make an impact and looking to experience a unique and fun culture." 

-Travis Bohn, Marketing Intern, 2013

No comments: